Earrings are a great accessory for any outfit. This could be a simple nail or something more complex with stones and sparks. There are a variety of different earrings in the Sri Lankan market, but there are also many different types of back earrings that you should be aware of when shopping for your favorite pair.
type of earrings
When looking for jewelry online in Sri Lanka, earrings are a very versatile item and there are many different types of earrings including hoops, hoop earrings, dangle earrings and chandelier earrings.
- Stud Earrings: There are many types of stud earrings, including threaded earrings for people who have sensitive ears or want safety with a snug fit on the forehead.
- Hoop earrings: Hoop earrings can be tricky because they come in different widths depending on how big you want the hoop to be. Large diameter hoop earrings make your face look smaller, while smaller earrings accentuate your facial features, which makes them great when paired with clothes.
- Dangle Earrings: Dangle jewelry is light, which means it is often worn during the warmer months by women who want to add something interesting without adding too much weight or warmth to their neck.
- Chandelier Earrings: Chandelier earrings are earrings that have a large cut at the bottom, which can be made of different materials and make an interesting statement.
back for earrings
The backs of the earrings are designed to hold your earrings in place while making sure they are not too tight against your forehead which can cause discomfort and damage over time. They come in a variety of shapes, including hooks, clips, or clasps.
- Back Hook Earrings: These are earrings that attach to the top of your ear and turn into a U-shaped back.
- Attachment: This back has a metal piece attached to the hole on one side that you attach to your earlobe.
- Ball or earring clasps with rollers: They are also great for protecting your ears from being pulled by the heavier parts, as they are known to be safer than other styles.
- Hook-and-loop back earrings: These reusable plastic fasteners come in a variety of shapes, such as hearts or circles, but are sometimes uncomfortable if used incorrectly, so should only be worn with smaller matches.
- Earring Covers: One way to hide your piercing is with these clear caps, which are designed to protect the delicate earlobe and are made of plastic or rubber. They are useful for those who plan to have their piercing removed for a period of time, which is also the disadvantage of having to be removed and replaced regularly.
- Earring Stickers: One way to hide your earrings if you still don’t want to take them off is with stickers, which can help temporarily hide the hole. They come in different colors like white, pink or yellow so when used properly they blend in with your skin tone.
- Butterfly Clips: These look like butterflies and are easily mistaken for hook earrings. They may look similar, but the difference is that the clips don’t have loops for threading, so you have to place your finger on each wing of the clip so that you open it before placing it in your ear.
The most common types of back earrings and how they work
The most common types of earrings worn by women include ball backs, hook earrings, and clip earrings.
The simplest of all the backs is the ladder style, where a piece through your ear hole is drilled from front to back. It is then held in place either by an internal threaded nut attached to the end or by a donut-shaped plastic washer on top. The first method allows for finer adjustments but may be more difficult to remove, while using a pressure washer makes removal easier because all you have to do is press the flat surface until it comes off. .
How to wear hoop earrings with different types of bearing
Hoop earrings can be available with a variety of bearing types. Hoop earrings, which come with plastic disc pads, are the easiest to put on and take off because you only need to apply a little pressure until they pop out of your drill hole. If they are secured with an internal threaded nut, they may be a little more difficult to open, but these are still manageable if you are careful, so don’t let these worries stop you from buying tires for the added inconvenience.
Hoop earrings can also be worn with the back completely bypassing the awl, instead of having two small discs on either side of the front metal ball through which the thread normally passes through a pair of screw locks. You’ll look less noticeable than just wearing a droopy hoop.
Earrings are one of the most popular and iconic accessories for women. They can be worn top or bottom and come in a variety of styles to suit every woman’s personality. Especially if you have some free time to shop at the end of the day, stock up on earrings for an easy way to decorate any outfit. The right partner makes all the difference.